Good day my lovelies, today I’ve teamed up with King Price cybersure for a fun post and also some tips on how to get a bit more peace of mind about your online presence. But before we get to the fun part, which explains how you can win your share of R1 million in Bitcoin or cash… Yup you read that right, that’s R1,000,000, a total of 6 0s… Let’s find more about cybersure.
Who, what, where and why
King Price cybersure covers your business’ computer systems, software and data, and also protects you against liability arising from cyber attacks on these assets. Cybersure includes cover for cyber liability and cybercrime, data breach expenses, damage to computer systems and data, associated loss of income, and more.
Sharing is caring… But not when it comes to the info that keeps you in business. Cybercrime is a reality and a risk that can’t be ignored. In just a couple of clicks, you can be hacked, phished, scammed, and easily seduced into opening infected attachments. You could even be held to ransom… And your business could lose everything.
I’ve seen enough episodes of CSI Cyber to get me paranoid!
Cybercrime is no game and you need a plan to ensure that your business is fully protected against cyber risks. And the king has developed just the plan for you: King Price cybersure. To find out more about cybersure and how King Price can offer your business insurance against cyber crimes, go check out their website over > here <
How to help secure your blog or website
A lot of my readers live in the blogging community and as I set up blogs for bloggers and businesses, I thought I’d share some of my tips on how you can secure your blog/website against cyber attacks.
- When you install WordPress you get asked to choose a username and password. As we all know choosing a strong password is key. BUT. Choosing a username that’s not obvious is just as important. When hackers start attacking your site the first username they use to try and gain access to your site is ‘Admin’ followed by your company/blog name. So choosing a more complicated username is just as important
- Update, update, update. I can’t stress this enough. Updating WordPress, your plugins and your themes as soon as updates become available is a must. Old versions sometimes contain vulnerabilities that can make it easier for someone to gain access to your website.
- Install plugins that will help protect your site. Akismet and Wordfence are two layers of security that I highly recommend.
- Use two-step verification, on everything from your email account to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- If you’ll be running an online store make sure you invest in an SSL certificate!
Win win win
I know the ‘win Bitcoin’ part in the title got your attention, so let me fill you in on how you can get your hands on a share of R1 million in Bitcoin or cash. Who else remembers the joy of old TV games with titles like Contra, Paperboy and Galaga? Well with cybersure you can relive the nostalgia with an online space invaders-style game!
How to enter
Just head on over to cybersure and start playing! Each level contains cyber savvy questions that you need to answer, and you need to complete all 3 levels to get an entry into the random draw to be a finalist… And that’s it! It can’t be easier or more fun than that, can it?! The game will run till March 2018 and the final round will be a LIVE knockout game. Because they’re cool like that.
My highest score so far is 760 points. Let me know your score in the comments and let’s see who has the most TV game nostalgia on the blogger’s block.