Happy Sunday my lovelies! I am actually happy that today’s prompt fell on a Sunday as Sunday’s are perfect for lady day makeup. I really like resting my skin if I used makeup a couple of days in a row so a lazy day makeup look is just what Sunday ordered.
My Lazy Day Makeup Items
- BB Cream for light coverage, I really like this one from L’Oreal, it changes colour to suit your skin tone and has an SPF of 20!
- Goof Proof Brow pencil. This is the fastest way to tame your brows to look semi decent without putting in a lot of effort.
- No look is complete without some mascara, it leaves your eyes looking more open thus leaving you look more awake. I really like this Benefit They’re real mascara, it packs a punch and lasts for hours without transferring below my eyes.
- Lipgloss gives you a perfect kissable looking pout. Most glosses are hydrating and just gives you a hint of colour and lots of shine. My favourite is my Urban Decay Naked gloss.
- Last but not least, a subtle highlight to give a natural glow. My go to is my NYX Illuminator compact.
What do you use for a lazy day face?