Hey gorgeous people, in true blogging tradition and like previous years it’s time again for my birthday wishlist. I’ve decided to add beauty and Lifestyle goodies. My birthday is in exactly 1 month and this is what I have my eye on.
- From Tart the limited-edition Rainforest of the Sea™ highlighting eyeshadow palette vol. III is so beautiful. I don’t own anything from tarte yet and this will be a great item to start my collection with.
- My heart was set on a Juvia’s Place Zulu palette but they are still deciding if they will bring it back. I love my Saharan palette and would like to add the Nubian Palette to my collection next.
- I would love to own the an Ofra Highligher and I have my eye onRodeo Drive.
- The new Urban Decay Naked Heat palette had me shook since I saw it the first time on twitter
- I guess you can call me a “mini” benefit collector so I’d love one of these new benefit kits, Date Night With Mr Right, Sunday My Prince Will Come or Work Kit Girl.
- An Urban Decay Vice Sheer Lipstick has been on wish list for some time now and I’d love it in the shade Brat
- I already own an Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss and it’s my absolute favourite gloss formula. I’d love to own it in the shade streak.
- I’m on the market for a new mascara and L’Oreal Paris never disappoints, Makeup Designer Mega Volume Miss Manga Hippie Mascara
- I find that when technology tells me how far I’m going I tend to be more active. I’d love a Fitbit Alta in the colour Rose Gold (but pink is fine too!)
- I am a real bag hoarder and my favourite bags are Cross Body Handbags. I would love a new one in an earthy colours. The one below is from Blackcherry Ever since I noticed
- Janine Binneman Jewellery Design on my social media feeds,I’ve been wanting a little something special made by her. The Birthstone Ring is at the top of my list
- The second ring choice is the Africa Ring. No matter where I am in life my heart will always be in South Africa
Photo Credit: Janine Binneman Jewellery
I know some of my wishes are a bit out there but a girl can dream right?!