Good day lovelies, every year just before my birthday I get a bit of birthday blues bit this year I decided that I am not going to let that happen this year, I am just going to embrace getting a year older. I will be 33 on the 7th of August and I will celebrate it like a diva. So keeping to blogging tradition everywhere I have compiled a little birthday wishlist.
1. I own a bottle of the Soil hibiscus bath oil and I absolutely adore it, so I would love to expand my collection by adding the bath salts and body wash. Soil products are all natural so they are right up my alley, they can be found on www.soil.co.za I’ve spotted them at dischem as well.
2. Who doesn’t want an Urban Decay palette? My favourite shades from the 3 has to be the ones from the Naked 3 palette, oh the magic I can do with it….
3. UGG Boots has been on my wishlist for a very long time, my favourite style is the bailey button and I simply adore them in brown.
4. If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know how I’ve been struggling with my hair the last year so I would like to try the Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse and Wash as well as the Powder Puff and just to add a little bit of fun, the Kevin Murphy Color Bug in Shimmer will be a fabulous beauty “toy”.
5. From one of my favourite natural skincare brands I’ve been eyeing one of their perfumes in leaf and I am completely smitten with their wild cotton range!
6. Just like most bloggers I’ve been obsessing over anything Colourpop and just to give my collection a little splash I would love the Foxy lip set, this is a mini collection of some of the most popular Colourpop shades. I choose the Mile High eyeshadow set as well, all the shades in this set is gorgeous.
7. Last but not least is some makeup tools missing from my Real Techniques collection. I realy want to add the stippling brush, kabuki brush and miracle complexion sponge.
Are there any products on your wishlists this year?