I received this little bottle of magic from Beauty Bulletin to try and test for 2 weeks, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. I have been using BB creams and what I’ve read on CC creams is that it’s somewhere between BB cream and foundation, so I expected it to be thick and a heavier than a BB cream.
But before I get too excited and tell you everything in one breath about this CC cream, let me first give you the 411 on this product.
Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream:
- It begins to fade the appearance of dark spots in just two weeks!
- Instantly evens tone, plus improves skin over time.
- Powerful sun protection with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+.
- Buildable light to medium coverage to suit your needs.
- Targeted formula with licorice, vitamin C, and color-correcting pigments and pearls that improve the look of dullness, dark spots, and uneven skin tone.
- 30 ml Tube
3 Things that really stand out for me about this CC cream from Avon:
- It’s really lightweight, it doesn’t make my skin feel like it can’t breath! I can hardly feel that anything is on my skin.
- The very high SPF of 50! This product is perfect for me for summertime when I will be spending a lot more time out doors.
- The fact that I can build it up to give more coverage where I need it where I have redness and pigmentation.